Message from the President
Thank you for your interest in the Beverly Hills Century City Legal Secretaries Association (BHCCLSA) and welcome to our website.
We are a local association of Legal Professionals, Incorporated (LSI).
LPI was established in 1934 as a non-profit mutual benefit corporation organized for the purposes of providing educational, professional, and personal development programs to its members. Some of the objectives of Legal Professionals, Inc., are:
• To unite and further encourage networking of persons engaged or interested in any phase of legal work.
• To promote the interest of legal professionals and support staff.
• To provide continuing education and professional development through seminars and workshops.
• To create a high standard of ethics among members.
• To provide quarterly and annual conferences as a means of bringing legal professionals together.
Membership is open to anyone within the legal profession. In addition to legal secretaries, the membership includes court clerks, court reporters, paralegals, legal assistants, legal administrators, banking/trust department personnel, and attorneys.
The mission of BHCCLSA is the same. Our immediate attention is focused on supporting legal secretaries and all people employed in the courts and other institutions directly engaged in legal work throughout the Beverly Hills, Century City, Santa Monica, Culver City, West Hollywood, and Marina del Rey areas. We are committed to providing educational and networking opportunities that afford our members
an opportunity to keep up with the increasing demands of the legal profession in connection with, and independent of LPI.
We invite you to contact us with any questions, and hope that you will join the Beverly Hills Century City Legal Secretaries Association.
Gwendolyn Edwards, CCLS - President
(310) 553-3000 ext. 3417